The AFP FP&A Learning System is an interactive review program that teaches and reinforces the five knowledge domains outlined in the FP&A Certification Test Specifications.
Reading materials provide the framework for your successful FP&A exam preparation in a concise and easy-to-understand format.
- Study with printed materials or e-books.
- Use books as reference materials for years to come.
- Ensure you have the most current knowledge with materials that align with established professional practices.
Interactive online study tools
Online study tools, optimized for mobile devices, will help you develop a personalized study plan, test your comprehension of the FP&A knowledge domains, track your progress and finalize your FP&A exam preparations.
- Pre-tests: Evaluate your initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- SmartStudy Tools: Build a customized study plan using your pre-test results to target your most challenging topics and optimize your study time.
- Chapter-specific quizzes: After reading each chapter, test your comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards: Offer a review of key terms and definitions.
- Case Studies: Apply concepts learned to real-world scenarios.
- Post-tests: After studying all chapters, gauge the knowledge you’ve gained and areas that require further study.
- Practice Exams: The final exam will help you build confidence using a computer-based simulation of the FP&A exam before you enter the test center.
- Progress reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access test-taking tips, FP&A exam resources, feedback links and more!
- Task-Based Simulation tutorial: Familiarize yourself with the functionality of the simulation tool used in the FP&A exam.