The AFP FP&A Learning System course is offered in a number of learning formats to meet the needs of working, adult learners. Choose the format that best fits your schedule and learning style.
The self-study program includes learning modules in print and e-reader format and interactive online study tools to give you the freedom to complete your studies and prepare for the FP&A credential at your convenience.
- Study where and when is convenient for you
- Freedom to create your own study plan to meet your schedule
- Focus as much time as you like on topics most relevant to your situation
- Minimize time away from the office and eliminate expenses associated with off-site training
The instructor-led courses combine the AFP FP&A Learning System with the leadership of a qualified instructor. Courses are available through select universities both in a classroom setting and online.
- Combine the AFP FP&A Learning System program with the expertise of an instructor
- Participate in a paced course that provides discipline and a structured setting
- Have the opportunity to interact and network with your peers
If there are multiple training candidates within your organization or if you have a group of coworkers or friends who would like to prepare for and earn the FP&A credential, AFP offers the corporate/group training option. Take advantage of significant volume discounts when purchasing the AFP FP&A Learning System for your group.
- Take advantage of savings available for groups of two or more
- Ensure that your staff receives consistent training
- Train geographically dispersed groups of staff
- Manage progress and track results with group reporting
- Company issues remain confidential