The AFP Treasury Learning System course teaches the essential principles and functional practices of corporate cash and treasury management. Based on the 2017-2019 Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) body of knowledge and written by experts on corporate treasury management, the course will help you:
- Maintain optimal cash positioning through forecasting and short-term investing and borrowing activities
- Employ working capital strategies and tools to efficiently manage current assets and liabilities
- Utilize various types of payment systems and Internet technologies to transfer monetary value and business documents between parties
- Monitor and control corporate exposure to financial and operational risks
- Determine proper capital structure, manage costs of long-term capital and quantitatively evaluate capital resource investments
- Manage cross-border funds movement and utilize international trade financing methods
- Coordinate financial functions and sharing of financial information with other internal departments
- Delineate appropriate ethical behaviors expected in business activities
- Recognize corporate governance issues that arise from the separation of corporate ownership and control
- Build relationships with financial services providers
- Maintain corporate liquidity required to meet current and future obligations in a timely and cost effective manner.
Achieve the Global Standard of Excellence in Treasury
The Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation sets the standard in the treasury profession and is a global symbol of excellence.